Rules and Conditions
By using our facility you agree that you have read and understood the following:
GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT
1. You are responsible for the safety and safety of minors in your care at all times when using Rock Republic. Restriction on age for the current year is above 8 YO. Bouldering is not recommended for pregnant women, persons suffering from diseases impacting balance and vision, and persons with no prior exposure to fitness activities. You will not be allowed to use our facility if you have not demonstrated adequate proper behavior on mats and public areas.
2. Failure to adhere to these rules and regulations and/or government-issued guidelines will result in exclusion from our offered activities; removal from premises; without refunds on ticket/s paid.
3. Rock Republic is a public training gym and it is understood that any person using our facility conducts themselves in appropriate manner. Disclaimer and Safety video is provided each time you are visiting our facility. We request you to read and watch carefully to understand the risks you are exposing yourself to. You must sign the disclaimer to be permitted to use Rock Republic.
4. In line with latest covid-9 related regulations, our changing rooms, toilet shower and restrooms remain available and are cleaned every hour.
5. Food is allowed to be consumed in designated areas; do not consume food and drinks on mats. Water and / or other drinks are permitted from closed containers and are to be consumed away from bouldering areas. Please bring your own container for liquids or buy water container / flask at reception; due to hygienic reasons we are unable to provide you with cups or glasses.
1. Booking is NOT required, you can walk-in during our opening hours
2. For one-on-one coaching session kindly make a reservation with the reception.
1. You are welcome to enjoy our gym if you are healthy, without fever or any signs of being unwell.
2. You're allowed to climb during our opening hours. between these hours kindly know your limit and reserve some energy for the next day. (you might need it)
3. Hand sanitizer is available for you use any time; gloves are therefore not required during bouldering.
4. Wearing a mask is not required, only wear one if recommended by your doctor; covering your face and nose for warm-up and cool-down, otherwise you may remove it from mouth/nose areas but leave it on you ready for use any time required.
5. Rental shoes are only permitted with socks; rental shoes are sanitized after every use. We strongly recommend buying your own pair of shoes to avoid any possible exposure to bacteria (not necessarily only Covid-19).
6. Chalk bags are available for rent however, we recommend you bring your own or purchase a chalk + bag at reception.
7. We will not be able to hold any personal items as Lost and Found longer than the day found. You are requested to ensure all your belongings are recovered at the time of you leaving our venue; you can also collect these before the end of the day.
1. You must maintain safe distance when bouldering. Please allow such measures to take place even if it means you need to wait a minute on the mat to take turn at your problem!
2. Please wear proper fitness attire when bouldering – topless bouldering will not be permitted. Fitness apparel with moisture wicking potential is best to minimize sweat and moisture transfer to surfaces and other climbers.
3. Liquid chalk is preferable to powder.
4. Please do not leave any belongings other than those required for bouldering on our bouldering mats during your session; such as water bottles; phones; wallets etc.
5. Please collect your belonging and ensure nothing is left behind after your session is complete; we currently hold Found items only until end of the day.